Hello all! And Hello Fall!
Autumn is here, and I could not be more thrilled!
I long for cozy and soft blankets to wrap myself in, sweet, cinnamon treats, burnt orange, bright yellow, and flaming red colors, crunchy leaves underneath my shoes, crisp, cool air, red tartan scarves, and steaming drinks to warm my heart (and my hands!)
Although the cool air has not yet come to my area of The Rocky Mountains, the hot weather does not stop me from drinking all of my favorite seasonal tea and coffee drinks.
Without further ado, my list of favorite tea (and one coffee type) for this time of year! (I will also include if cream can be added to the tea.)
In no particular order…
- Trader Joe’s Spicy Chai Latte Mix– perfect for a college girl- convenient, cheap, and tastes like autumn in a cup! (not pictured, oops!) No need to add cream!
- Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice– i drink this every night before bed, it is the perfect mixture of sweet and spicy with a delicious hint of apple taste. Cream will curdle!
- Celestial Seasonings Carmel Apple Dream– this is one of Celestial Seasonings newest flavors and it is delicious! The caramel gives the tea a nice smooth and sweet taste, while the apple pairs perfectly with it. Cream will curdle in this one!
- Stash Premium Green Tea– personally, this green tea has more flavor than any other green tea I’ve had. I always feel cleansed and hydrated after drinking a cup in the afternoon. Cream a-okay!
- Celestial Seasonings Fast Lane– this tea has more caffeine than a shot of espresso! Occasionally I drink this in replace of coffee. I would fail to describe its taste, but it is one of the best black tea’s I have ever tasted! Cream is encouraged in this one 🙂
- Favorite coffee- Trader Joe’s Medium Roast (ground at the store!) i prepare this coffee with my little french press. It is paired perfectly with a splash of half and half or steamed milk.
For an added taste of sweetness, serve any of the teas above with Trader Joe’s Cranberry White Chocolate Dunkers Cookies. I have shared these with girls in my dorm and they can not get enough! The white chocolate drizzle and the oatmeal cookie melt a little when dunked in the tea, then fully melt in your mouth. The most delicious addition to any afternoon tea! (or really, anytime 😉 )
Do you have a favorite autumn/ cold weather drink? I’d love to know!