Hello! I have been on fall break this past week and it has been WONDERFUL! I turned 18 (!!!), went to an apple farm/pumpkin patch, binged watched Gilmore Girls on Netflix for a couple of days, slept in, visited my … Continue reading
October is here! My favorite month of the whole year, and (not just because my birthday is in October! 😉 ) Though, September was wonderful and I am really thankful for multitudes of things! Including, the changing leaves, crisp air, cozy sweaters, hot drinks in the morning, etc. September was a bit hectic to say the least, but there is no way the business is changing this month, I’m not complaining! I would rather have a full schedule then not. (But i would also like more sleep, you win some you lose some right?)
I decided instead of weekly “things I’m thankful for”, I’m going to do it monthly!
1. Musical Rehearsals
2. Eating sushi for the first time in I don’t know how long (and it was incredible!)
3. A beautiful trip up the mountains to see the changing trees, SO beautiful!
4. My last homecoming dance, as a senior!
5. New friendships and good conversation
6. That pumpkin chocolate chip bread (because seriously, its that good!)
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte’s
8. Candy corn
9. Going fall decor shopping with my mom!
10. Lovely three day weekends to get some extra rest and some stuff done
11. Navy nail polish
12. New succulent to decorate my room a little bit!
13. Reading the Brothers Karamazov and analzing it
14. Chilly days and changing leaves
15. Seeing The Oh Hello’s in concert (one of my favorite bands! What a dream come true!)
And there were so many more! This year has had an overall postive start, and I really can’t wait to see where it takes me in the coming months!
It has been a while, too long, in fact! Life has been hectic as of late and thankfully this week, I have been able to breathe a little bit more. So many exciting events are coming up, along with the … Continue reading